Friday, June 10, 2005

Stephanie Graduates from NHS

Well it finally happend, my little sister finally graduated from good old Newberg High School and is all growed up. Jaime and I went back to my old stompin' grounds to watch the whole ceremony and tassel business.


Steph and the Jazz Band warmed up the crowd as we waited for the main event. The rain held off and it was actually sunny for a while (despite the torrential downpours that occurred up at our house just a dozen miles north).


The cheese was deep and oft used during the post-ceremony pics... here's all the "kids" showing off the big document. Who has the best expression? Miriam looks the most shocked at Steph's accomplishment but I'm definitely the most confused.


Congrats to Steph who finally made it ... out of the house. She has decided to become a Duck in Eugene next year. Oh well, I guess there was only enough suave and sophistication for one Beaver in the family anyways. Seriously though, I'm really proud to have her as a sister, she's gonna do great in whatever she decides to do, maybe even help bring a little more class to UO ;) Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment